Web Design & Development
Castlebar, Co. Mayo
Let us create or upgrade your website to attract and retain that new customer. Your website has got just 7 seconds to make an impression on the person viewing it.
Whether your website is overdue a much needed makeover, or you’d like us to build and develop a stand-out design from scratch, you’ve come to the right place.
Designing and developing websites to the standards we aspire to requires a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise. We have the skills to help you develop a truly robust, innovative, conversion driven web solution aimed at maximizing the return on your investment.
“Your website is the center of your digital ecosystem, like a brick and mortar location, the experience matters once a customer enters, just as much as the perception they have of you before they walk through the door.”
Why Choose Us?
You need a website that’s easy to navigate, looks good, loads quickly and integrates with your brand. Most importantly though, you need a website that adds real value to your business. We believe that the most important factor in any successful web design project is communication. We take the time to listen and understand our clients’ needs, so that you end up with a website that can achieve your marketing objectives for years to come.
What is Website Design & Development?
Web design and development is an umbrella term that describes the process of creating a website. Like the name suggests, it involves two major skill sets: web design and web development. Web design determines the look and feel of a website, while web development determines how it functions.
Why does my business need a website?
Things to consider...
A business’s online presence, regardless of industry, can have a massive impact on its success. Having a strong online presence, particularly a website, can be make or break for generating more revenue.
What are the benefits?
1. A website makes you look professional
2. Reduce customer queries & promote sales, by displaying your products, services, opening times, etc.
3. Your website can attract new customers through Google
4. You can clearly showcase your more profitable products and services
5. You can display your best reviews and testimonials prominently on your website
6. A website can encourage customers to contact you
7. You can integrate your website with Google Maps so people can find you more easily
8. Your website establishes your place in your industry
9. A website is no longer intimidating to create and manage
If you would like to create a new website or have your existing website updated, click the button below to contact us for more details
Design, Develop & Launch
For web design and development, we aim to understand your requirements fully and provide a custom project plan that aligns with your taste and business goals.
Below is a representation of the process involved:
Website Domain Names
Finding the perfect name for your website is an essential part of the journey. Generally a domain name is in keeping with the business name. In the case that it is a new business in creation, the domain name can often influence the company name.
Try our FREE Domain Name Checker to find out if your name is available.
How much does a Business Website cost?
Below is an average cost for a custom Business Website created, hosted and maintained by us. It includes all the essential elements needed to build a website that attracts new customers & sales.
• 5 main pages
• Stock Photos & Graphics
• Call buttons & customer signup/contact forms
• Online Reservation/Appointment Tool (optional)
• Online Payment Gateway Integration (optional)
• Google Search Website Registration
• Search Engine Optimization Setup
• Google Analytics setup to track website visitor numbers
• Google My Business profile setup
• Google Maps Setup
• Email marketing newsletter setup
1 year Website Hosting Package
• Website hosting
• SSL security certificate
• Weekly backup of websites files & data
1 year Website Maintenance & Support
• Monthly updates of website software
• Website security checks
• Error & bug fixing