Search Engine Optimization
Let us help you get more clients & sales by applying some Search Engine Optimization to your website.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of orienting your website to rank higher on a search engine results page (SERP) so that you receive more traffic. The aim is typically to rank on the first page of Google results for search terms that mean the most to your target audience.
Why is SEO so important?
Top Reasons to improve SEO
1. Organic Search is Most Often the Primary Source of Website Traffic
2. SEO Builds Trust & Credibility
3. SEO is the Best Way to Understand the Voice of the Consumer
4. Good SEO Also Means a Better User Experience
5. Local SEO Means Increased Engagement, Traffic & Conversions
6. SEO Impacts the Buying Cycle
7. SEO is Constantly Improving and Best Practices are Always Being Updated
8. Understanding SEO Helps You Understand the Environment of the Web
9. SEO is Relatively Cheap and Very Cost-Effective
10. SEO is PR
11. It’s a Long-Term Strategy
12. SEO Brings New Opportunities to Light
13. SEO is Always Going to Be Here
When should you work on your websites SEO?
Generally SEO is applied to a website during its initial creation. From that point the SEO gets managed on an ongoing basis to ensure the website maintains its position and/or improves its position on Google search results.
The 2 main factors that necessitate continual SEO updates
1. Changes to search words that people are using to search for businesses in your category.
2. SEO improvements done by competitor, allowing their website to move up position on Google search results pages.