We have developed a process for collecting your clients emails, allowing you to communicate directly with them in a more personalized way.
What is Email Marketing?
Why is Email Marketing effective ?
Things to consider...
Email marketing allows you to regularly stay in touch with customers and website visitors. Proven buyers also appreciate being kept up-to-date with the latest products and promos. Studies show it costs five times more to acquire a new customer compared to retaining an existing customer.
How to build an email list?
Below are several effective strategies for building an email list containing your current and prospective customers.
1. Add a pop-up offer to your homepage
2. Put an opt-in form in your site’s navigation or footer
3. Collect email addresses at your store or in-person event
4. Add a signup button to social media
5. Build personalized landing pages
6. Include a newsletter signup option at checkout
7. Run contests or giveaways on social media
8. Drive email signups with ad campaigns
9. Entice visitors with valuable content (Lead Magnet)
If you would like to add email marketing to your businesses digital marketing strategy, click the button below to contact us for more details.
Email Marketing Platforms
There are many email marketing platforms out there, and one of our tasks is to find one that fits your needs. Depending on what your needs are, there are a various options that you would be able to use.
Generally I would recommend using SendInBlue for most small to medium sized businesses. SendInBlue’s FREE package offers enough features to run an effective email marketing campaign.